SCIENCE OF AFFIRMATIONS by Sheryl Eldene, MA, MBA We know from a study from Yale in 1953 that the 3% of Yale graduates who had written goals had more wealth years later than the other 97% of the class combined. … Continue reading →
This Big Dreams and Hard Work! blog is dedicated to business owners, entrepreneurs, visionaries and authors who are committed to doing the hard work necessary to see their big dreams come true.
Gail Z. Martin is a bestselling author, international speaker and entrepreneur. She is the “Get Results Resource” for marketing strategies that work. Gail is the author of The Thrifty Author’s Guide to Launching Your Book and 30 Days to Social Media Success. You can find her online at GailMartinMarketing.com.