As we all prepare our plans for second quarter, I thought this might be a good time to think about the essence of personal marketing. Since marketing is about relationship, here are eight key areas to think about as you build trust into those relationships:
What are the top three character traits you look for to build trust in business relationships?
- Clarity (People trust the clear and mistrust the ambiguous)
- Compassion (People put faith in those who care beyond themselves)
- Character (People notice those who do what is right over what is easy)
- Competency (People have confidence in those who stay fresh, relevant and capable)
- Commitment (People believe in those who stand through adversity)
- Connection (People want to follow, buy from, and be around friends)
- Contribution (People immediately respond to results)
- Consistency (People love to see the little things done consistently)
Happy Spring to you all as you set those intentions for Spring. Let us know what characteristics are important to you….